Monday 2 January 2012

Collective Haul: New Items I've recently added to my collection

Collective Haul ~ What's New in my Collection




Hi everyone! I've collected some new jems in the past month; some of them are going to be staple items in my collection in 2012, so I just had to share them all with you! I will talk a little bit about each product, show you what it looks like and give prices.

Let's jump right into it :)...onto my first item:




Radiance by Britney Spears
($78, 3.3 fl oz ~ 100 ml at Sears)




I needed a new signature scent for 2012. This is the one I ended up going with for the time being. I really enjoy the smell it is fruity and sophisticated smelling at the same time. britneyspearsbeauty.com explains the scent to be:  

Luscious berries and dewy petals unfold to reveal a radiant heart of luminous pure white flowers, lit from within by the glow of precious amber, woods and sexy musk.

Key Notes:
Alluring – Top notes of luscious wild berries and soft dewy petals convey a feeling of unparalleled allure.

Sensual – In the radiant heart, a pure white bouquet of tuberose, jasmine, orange flower and iris exudes an unforgettable feminine aura.

Captivating – Captivating cashmere woods and luminous amber are wrapped in the sensual glow of skin musk.
:

I feel pretty when I am wearing this one and love it more and more each time I use it.





Quo Beauty On The Go Palette
(Price unknown at Shoppers Drug Mart)



Quo Cosmetics is a brand sold at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada. I am not sure if it can be purchased anywhere else - possibly online? If you are interested in Quo Cosmetics try typing it into google.

My bestie got me this beautiful palette for Christmas. It comes with 3 pretty lip colors, a GORGEOUS blush that I want a full size of (it's peachy pink and perfect for my skin tone) and 3 fabulous shimmery eyeshadows - a dark bronze, a taupy brown and a creamy champagne color. This palette is going to be great to keep in my purse to use on the go and for glamorous occasions!





L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
($4.96 - at Walmart)


I have used this mascara before, it was a couple years ago and I remembered loving it. I haven't applied it to my eyelashes yet because I always open my mascaras and let them sit for a few days before I use them for the first time; but I will definitely let you all know what I think of it this time around!





Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail color in "Disco Ball"
($2.77 at Walmart - such a steal!)




I am so happy I finally got my hands on this beauty! This is one of the prettiest glitter polishes I own. It is clear with many different colors of small glitters in it! I have it on in the photo over a matte black, but it looks different and unique over any shade you choose to pair it with. If you love having glittery nails and you see this, buy it!





Color Tattoo by EyeStudio 24hr eyeshadow
($6.96 at Walmart)



As you can see I have two shades - on the left is 05 Too Cool (a sparkly shimmery white color) and on the right is 35 Tough as Taupe (a true taupe color that is matte with very tiny glitter). A friend of mine sent me the taupe shade and from swatching it my first impressions on the product were so good I went and purchased the white one myself. I like these so far but I have not put them to the ultimate test yet (I will review them when I do!). 





Ardell 301s 
($4.67 at Walmart)




I wore these on New Years Eve with a purple and black dramatic eye and they were lovely.






Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive
($7 at Walmart)




I love the tiny fine tipped brush on the applicator, it puts the product exactly where you want it making applying lashes super simple. It lasts long and dries quickly. I highly recommend this adhesive!





EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
($4.99 at Rexall)



I finally found them in my Canadian city! I was so excited to see these in the drugstore, I heard so much about these on YouTube and I couldn't find them anywhere. I actually really like it and will be purchasing the other flavors!




Bonne Bell blush'ngo powder blush in Peachy Pink and Nectar
($1 at Dollarama - approx $5-6 in most drugstores)



I got this for $1, yes that's right, one dollar at my local dollar store. I am not sure if Bonne Bell is discontinuing these blushers but I saw them at Walmart very recently for five to six dollars. I never would have paid $5 to $6 for this but I am so glad I picked it up! The shades are very reasonably pigmented and look fantastic mixed together or on their own. They don't last as long as some of my higher quality blushes so I wouldn't wear them for a night out or anything, but for $1 they are pretty nice.




And last but not least,


Wet n Wild's Coloricon single eyeshadow in Brulee
($1.99 at Walmart)




I have talked about this eyeshadow so many times on my blog, so I won't say too much. Best matte highlight color ever, that's all I will say. You MUST GET THIS if you don't have it. :)




So that ends my small collective haul - I will be doing reviews on some of the new products I received or purchased. Please let me know if you want an in depth review of any of the products mentioned, I would be happy to do that for you! 


Thank you so much for reading and comment below if you have tried any of these products or plan to in the future. Tell me how YOU feel about them.

<3

Peace out for now and much love to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment