Tuesday 16 August 2011

Femme Couture Haul!

Hey girls!

I hope you are all having an awesome week!

Today I went to Sally Beauty Supply to get some Beyond the Zone hair products (they are amazing, but that's for another post) and of course I ended up browsing the makeup. So I just wanted to share what I got with you guys!

Everything makeup related that I purchased is from a brand called Femme Couture. In Canada, I have only seen it being sold at Sally's. I absolutely love everything I have purchased so far! Today I just got a blush, a lipgloss, and an eyeshadow.



The Eyeshadow I chose is from Femme Couture's Mineral Effects line in shade "Truffle", it's a beautiful shimmery taupe color with finely milled glitter. These eyeshadows are fantastic! They are very pigmented and this taupe color is perfect for Fall, as taupe, bronze, and gold are this year's Fall trends.


The blush I chose is also from the Mineral Effects line. I picked the most natural color they had for my skintone: "Sweet Blush". It is a light to medium pink that is perfect for fair skintones. I did try the blush on my face when I got home and I was pleased with the pigmentation and consistency of the product. You can use it with a light hand to have a natural look or generously for a more dramatic effect. 5 stars for this one, I will be purchasing the other shades! *****



Lastly, because Femme Couture products are buy 2 get 1 free for the month of August, I grabbed a Lip Luster lip gloss. I had previously bought one of these and loved it a lot, the formula, the color payoff and lasting time of this gloss is amazing, I will be purchasing all of the shades in this line from Femme Couture! I got a pretty pink shade "berries n' cream".



Here is a picture of the other Femme Couture products I own. I will keep you all updated on new products I get my hands on from this brand!


Products in photo above:
Femme Couture Lip Luster in "Creamy Coral"
Femme Couture Super Juices Sheer lip gloss in "Creamy Pink"
Femme Couture Mineral Effects eyeshadow in "Pink Sand"





2 comments: