Saturday 19 November 2011

NOTW: Orly "Oui" from the Holiday Soiree Collection 2011

NOTW: Orly's "Oui" from the 2011 Holiday Soiree Collection




Hey beauties! I recently purchased this Orly shade at Sally's and I wanted to share it with you because it's super gorgeous!!

It is from the Holiday Soiree Collection. Sadly I could only get my hands on one but there are 5 more amazing colors in the collection. (Check out the other shades here.)

I was attracted to "Oui" the most - it is a duo-chrome type color that shines a beautiful rich purple or shimmery gold depending upon how the light reflects on it. The prettiest part of all is that the polish is also full of glitter!


Here are some swatches:




With gold shimmer (this picture does not do it justice):


With purple shimmer: 









The formula of this polish is thick but easy to apply and fast drying. I used two generous coats of "Oui" and topped it off with China Glaze Fast Forward top coat. The shade is very unique and I love it a lot! I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of this collection. Be sure to click on the link above and look at other colors...beware though, because you won't be able to resist buying at least one!




Peace
&
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment