Tuesday 4 October 2011

NOTD: "Hot Gold" - using China Glaze Crackle Glaze

HOT gold



Hey Ladies!! This is just a quick Nail of the Day that I wanted to share with you!!

 How I Achieved the look:

  • Apply 1 coat of Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro nail polish in "Stiletto Red"
  • Apply1 coat of China Glaze CRACKLEglaze in "Tarnished Gold"
  • And lastly as always - apply 1 coat of Seche Vite "Dry Fast Top Coat"

I love red and gold together!! It's super pretty in my opinion and the polishes I used are to thank for that! Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Pro line is amazing!! The nail polishes are so pigmented that it only takes one coat - and literally too, because the awesome brush they have is big enough to cover your whole finer nail in one stroke! China Glaze CRACKLEglaze in "Tarnished Gold" ... this color is a medium metallic gold with lighter gold shimmer .... SO BEAUTIFUL - China Glaze CRACKLEglaze are my favorite crackle polishes by far! And then there is Seche Vite ... enough said! :)



Hope you all are having fun with darker fall/winter type colors on your nails!! I certainly am! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment