Saturday 15 October 2011

NOTD: "Purple Glam" - feat NYC In A New York Minute quick dry nail polish in "Prince Street"

Purple Glam


NYC IN a New York Minute quick dry nail polish in "Prince Street", China Glaze Fast Forward top coat, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail color in "Rockstar Pink".


Hi again everyone! I wanted to share another nail combo with you all. I am loving the color purple lately, for makeup, clothes, nails, everything! 




To get this look I simply applied two coats of NYC In A New York Minute quick dry nail polish in "Prince Street" on all nails except my ring fingers (The In A New York Minute quick dry nail polishes are $2 - $5 and they are pigmented and great quality! They also have a unique color range.) On my accent nails is two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail color in "Rockstar Pink". (This is a gorgeous sparkly purple nail color with smaller amounts of blue, pink, and gold sparkles in it. <3) I sealed my manicure with China Glaze's Fast Forward top coat. (I bought this about 2 weeks ago and so far I am loving it much more than what I was previously using (Seche Vite) - this dries your manicure fast, stays shiny until you remove your manicure and prevents chipping. I highly recommend this top coat!)





I just bought NYC's "Prince Street" a week ago, and I am pretty sure Sally Hansen's "Rockstar Pink" may still be available as well. If you can find these colors and enjoyed this nail combo, please try it out and show me how it goes by uploading a photo on my Facebook page! I would love to see it, or any other nail combos or manicures you girls are rocking right now!


Thanks for reading ladies and I am sending peace and love to you all!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment