Wednesday 5 October 2011

Tag - Fall Loves - 2011

Fall Loves Tag - 2011



Hi girls! So this is my Fall Loves tag. It was started by a YouTube beauty guru named Macbarbie07. (I will provide a link to her channel at the end of the post.) Many of the YouTube gurus are currently doing this tag, and although I am not making videos on my channel yet, I still wanted to do the tag, so here it is on my blog! The tag just talks about what you will be loving for Fall and it has a few other random questions. Here is my version of the tag. Enjoy ladies!

Questions:

Beauty and Fashion:



What are your top 5 makeup items for Fall?

1. Metallic eyeshadow
Examples in the photo: NYX single eyeshadow in "Rust", Hard Candy metallic eyeshadows in "Golden Earth" and "Flash", Sally Girl baked eyeshadows (they don't have names).

 

2. Red lipstick/lip gloss
Examples in the photo: Hard Candy Visibly Wet shockingly glossy lip pencil in "Must Have", Hard Candy Glossaholic lip gloss in "Fireball", Dior Addict lipstick in "Diorkiss".                                                    

























3. Berry colored blushes
Examples in the photo: Hard Candy Hide and Glow Cheek cream blush duo in "Pillow Talk" and Femme Couture's Mineral Effects blush in "Sweet Blush".





















4. Liquid eyeliner
Examples shown: Revlon Colorstay liquid eye pen, Hard Candy walk the line liquid eyeliner in "Licorice".















5. Lip balm / Chapstick
Examples in the photo: Lip Smacker chapstick in "Peppermint", Carmex <3, Victoria Secret Beauty Rush lip balm in "Petal Soft"                                                                                      






























What is your favorite Fall hair product?

In the Fall, my hair gets super staticy!! So my favorite product would have to be TRESemme's Anti-Frizz Secret hair creme. This works amazing for taming static, frizz and fly-aways!























What is your favorite Fall nail polish?

That is Sally Hansen's "Commander in Chic" for sure!! Love this color, it is from their Complete Salon Manicure line.






















What is your favorite Fall scent?

I didn't go out and buy any new scents for Fall this year, because I have so many that need to be used up. So out of my collection, I chose Halle Berry's Halle. www.bellasugar.com describes the scent as being "a woody, oriental scent. The top notes are Sicilian bergamot, fig leaves, and pear blossom layered over heart notes of freesia petals, hibiscus flower, and ultra mimosa. A dry-down of sandalwood, driftwood, cashmere musk, olibanum sbsolute, and sensual amber add a more sensual tone." and I couldn't agree more. It is so super beautiful and I will be wearing this a lot this year in Fall/Winter.






















What will be your most worn clothing item and accessory?

Clothing Item: Scarves!! Here is an example of one of mine that I will be wearing:






















My most worn accessory will be ankle booties, here is my favorite pair:


















Random Fall Questions:

1. Who is your Fall style icon?

BLAKE LIVELY!! Doesn't she look gorgeous in Chanel's adds for Fall 2011?


















2. Going to a corn maze, what do you wear?

This is a weird question, but I would just wear a coat, T-shirt, jeans, and flats.

3. What is your favorite Halloween movie?

Does Tim Burton's "The Night before Christmas" count?

4. What is your favorite Halloween Candy?

Candy Corn!! Yum I love it! :)

5. What are you being for Halloween?

A cheetah or a fairy....haven't decided yet!


Well there you go ladies, that is my blog version of Macbarbie07's Fall Loves tag. I hope you all liked it and I tag anyone with a blog or YouTube channel!!

Hope you are all having a good week and that the rest of your week goes even better!

<3




Macbarbie07's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Macbarbie07 
Link to her Fall Loves Tag video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viQpGAAvlGI


Credits: Photo of red leaves: http://www.deshow.net/flowers/2009/red_leaves_321.html . Photo of Blake Lively: http://thejetshopper.com/2011/06/08/chanel-mademoiselle-fall-2011-pricing-colors/.

No comments:

Post a Comment